Delmarva Pole Buildings offers custom designed Do-It-Yourself (DIY) pole building packages.
It is now easier than ever for anyone with a basic construction skill set and basic tools to build a pole building. The Delmarva Panel System makes that possible! We offer DIY pole building kits in Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware!
We take your ideas and create the pole building package that best suits your needs, for a price you can afford. You can choose the number and sizes of doors and windows along with other options, that make your pole building as simple or as detailed as you wish.
Advantages of Purchasing a DIY Pole Building Package from us:
– Standard & Premium packages including the Delmarva Panel System!
– Safer and stronger than a stick-built pole building
– Quicker build time
– Fewer tools
– Less measuring and cutting
– Less potential for job-site injuries
– Less bracing
– Less trash
– Simple framing system
– Each panel laid out for easy installation
– Complete AutoCad drawings provided
Less Frustration from Rainy Days
Whether you are building for yourself or for someone else, Delmarva Pole Buildings has the answer. Although pole buildings cannot be completely pre-fabricated, Delmarva Pole Building Supply has established a 80% pre-fabricated framing system that requires minimal on the job cutting. This ensures very low waste and mistakes.
The Delmarva Panel System will speed up your job-site assembly and save you money!!! The panels are also built inside in a controlled environment with all of the materials within easy reach. This method of construction also allows us to have much better control of costs. The buildings are framed much faster and there is less weather damage and possible theft at your job site. This ensures that you not only have the strongest building available, but also the easiest to build!
– All building components, wood and metal will need to be picked up by you at our facility or you will need to make arrangements with a freight company to have them delivered to your job-site, anywhere in the country.
– Your construction expertise/common sense
– A Building Permit
– Site Survey and Building location measurements & information
– Any additional permits required by the state, county, municipality.
– CAD drawing of structure elevation & post location required for building permit
– P.E. Stamped roof truss loading certification, if required
– CAD drawing plan/elevation/post location/panel and truss placement
– Complete package of all materials needed to construct your pole building as specified and agreed to in a signed contract
NOTE: The items above are provided upon receipt of a signed contract.
Delmarva Pole Building Supplies., will warrant all materials delivered to your job site to be free from structural or workmanship defects and reserves the right to replace any material it deems to be less than Delmarva Pole Building Supplies high standard. It does not warrant the performance of products handled improperly or installed improperly or installed differently from their intended use.
– Building size (width, length, height)
– Overhang with soffit and fascia on eave sides and gable ends
– Overhead door or slider door
– Entry door with or without a window
– Vinyl windows with grids and screens
– Double bubble vapor barrier/insulation under roof and/or steel side
– Concrete floor and aprons
– Excavation and site preparation
Call us, visit our office today or click below to request a quote.