Eliminating brush, cutting trees and removing stumps are necessary to prepare the land in order for your project to go correctly.
Proper site preparation costs a little more upfront but saves you money and headaches in the long run.
What We Offer and Our Procedures:
Preparation of the site for concrete. Concrete prep is needed in order to prepare your building for concrete. It is done after construction of the pole building is finished.
- Any vegetation in the top 4”-6” will be removed from the building site. Select fill will be brought in to bring the site up to the proper elevation and level to within 1” of grade (Bldg. Interior).
- The cost of the fill dirt is not included in the Concrete Prep price.*
- Any excess fill dirt will be left on the job site, in neat piles.
- If the job site is too wet to be excavated or to have concrete poured, Delmarva Buildings at its discretion, will need to wait until the site is dry enough to proceed and crew can be rescheduled.
* The cost of the fill dirt is not included in the Concrete Prep price and will be invoiced separately. We charge per load of dirt and the amount of loads needed is not known definitively until Concrete Prep has begun.